DWG Recovery Kit
DWG Recovery Kit helps to fix bad DWG files with AutoCAD drawing images
Stuck in a situation with a damaged AutoCAD project and don’t know how to recover DWG files that do not open? Looking for 100% reliable and efficient corrupted DWG file recovery software that will get your data back in no time? DWG Recovery Kit is an ultra-powerful *.DWG recovery tool with an intuitive interface and unmatched recovery efficiency.
Check out the key features of DWG Recovery Kit:
- Supports the following versions of the DWG file format: 2000, 2004, 2007 and 2010 (AutoCAD 2000 – AutoCAD 2012). This means you won’t have any problems restoring data from backups, old archives and files saved in the newest versions of this program. DWG Recovery Kit knows how to recover DWF file save in AutoCAD 2010 even if the program is being used by a novice with zero experience.
- The product requires no additional skills or special knowledge. In fact, DWG Recovery Kit can be used by complete novices, since the recovery process consists of just a few short and simple steps.
- Automatic detection of the version of the damaged file. You don’t need to find out what the version of the source file is to optimize the recovery process – the program will do it automatically.
- Flexible recovery settings for faster and more accurate recovery of file data.
- Built-in preview of the file being recovered with zooming and image rotation support.
- Recovery of files directly to AutoCAD, possibility to choose the target copy of AutoCAD if several ones are installed on the user’s system.
- This DWG file utility download is by far the best solution of the DWG file repair problem available on market – show by multiple experiments and test runs.
If you can’t figure out how to handle the recovery of a DWG file, use DWG Recovery Kit – with this handy program, you are in good hands and within a few clicks from the complete recovery of your data! It’s by far the most reliable solution that can show you how to recovery DWG file data without resorting to expensive and sluggish third-party data recovery services.
Disclaimer: DWG Recovery Kit cannot be viewed as open source software or a free tool. The product is provided on the try-before-you-buy basis and comes with a free trial version. DWG Recovery Kit is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The developers of All Recovery Inc have spent considerable time making this product and never had an intention to make it a free tool. The pricing policy, however, is reasonable and makes the product affordable for everyone.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
In the menu Tools-Options program options are separated into two parts: Recovery method and Additional. The Recovery method tab enables choosing from three available file recovery algorithms:
- Direct read. Direct file reading algorithm. This tries to find objects using tables and addresses from file headings. The quickest method, but very sensitive to errors.
- Recovery read. Recovery read for every DWG format version uses its own methods for searching objects in files. The method does not depend on tables or addresses. After all objects have been found in the file the program uses special algorithms to recover connections between objects.
- Recovery read + Direct read. Combined method. First recovery read is run, then the program searches for tables in files. If it finds tables, then it recovers a more accurate draft. If there is no table, then the result will be analogous to the Recovery Read option.
The Additional tab enables setting certain additional program parameters:
- Recover blocks without INSERTs. If this option is turned on, then for those blocks which do not have insertion points, new insertion points will be forcibly created. This option guarantees that all recovered blocks will appear on the draft. If this option is turned off, then only blocks for which corresponding insertion points were found in the file will appear on the draft. (Blocks, in this context are BLOCK type objects, and insertion points are INSERT type objects. Roughly speaking, if it is necessary to recover the maximum, then turn on this option.. If it is necessary just to recover the exact position of the blocks, without any extra rubbish, then turn off this option).
- Convert anonymous blocks to normal blocks. Autocad creates auxilliary anonymous blocks for displaying certain objects, such as dimension, hatch, etc. It is impossible to create such a block oneself. This option converts anonymous blocks found in the file into ordinary blocks, which makes it possible to recover them on draft. (Like the previous point, if you want to restore to a maximum, turn the option on. If you want to remove extra objects, turn off the option).
- Smart decompress. Use nonstandard algorithms to unpack data. These algorithms are significantly faster than usual ones, however, there is a small chance that they might miss some data in the file.
the program can only recover files of the AutoCAD version 15 (AutoCAD 2000) and higher. The program does not recover AutoCAD data files of earlier versions.
Before exporting data that has been restored from a program in AutoCAD you will want to adjust your security settings to the minimal level.
- Select Options on the main menu
- Click on the System tab
- Click on the Security Options button
- Set the Security Level value to Off
- Click on the OK button
- If you know which version of AutoCAD the damaged file was saved in, please indicate this version in the DWG Version menu. In this case recovery algorithms will be applied only for the version indicated, which significantly decreases the file recovery time. If Autodetect is selected, then, for the damaged file, recovery algorithms will be applied for all versions. Explanation of DWG versions:
- R2000 Is used in AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD 2000i, AutoCAD 2002.
- R2004 Is used in AutoCAD 2004, AutoCAD 2005, AutoCAD 2006.
- R2007 Is used in AutoCAD 2007, AutoCAD 2008, AutoCAD 2009.
- R2010 Is used in AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2011.
- Make sure that Smart Decompress option, located in Tools-Options-Additional is on. If the option is on, then the program uses modified data unpacking methods. They are faster than standard methods, however, some data may be missed. If the option is off, then the program uses standard data unpacking methods.